2023年10月26日星期四
Liu Jiachang scolded Zhen Zhen
Liu Jiachang and Zhen Zhen fell out in 2017, and went to court the next year over property issues. Recently, he was hospitalized alone for surgery. Today, he published an article scolding Zhen Zhen and his son Zhang Liheng for being heartless. It was revealed in 2015 that Liu Jiachang's marriage to Zhen Zhen only lasted 9 years. Their son Liu Ziqian (now named Zhang Liheng) divorced when he was 1 year old. In 2018, a dispute broke out between the two parties. He posted a long post on Weibo today and revealed that he went to Chang Gung Memorial Hospital alone for prostate surgery last Wednesday (18th). The 3-hour surgery resulted in a smooth outcome, but he seemed to be feeling quite emotional: "An 80-year-old man The old man, lying alone in the recovery room, looking back on this life, although the physical pain has been removed, the trauma in the heart cannot be removed. In his later years, the marriage failed and the family was broken, so he had to accept his fate. I hope everything will pass in peace!" But he was in When he was in the recovery room, he thought about the housework and was still angry. "After a breakup, a devil kept pestering me for more than ten years. I was forced to face it, so I told the truth." Then, he directly named Zhen Zhen in the article: "Jiangxi The High Court has ruled that you have lost the lawsuit. You can't run away, the court will pursue it to the end." He said that at his advanced age, he originally wanted to be calm and endure it, "I didn't expect that this mother and son, greedy and whimsical, would become the coward among Beijing barristers. At this moment, I sued my friends and benefactors to the court, preventing the charity people from operating normally. How can I stand by and watch?" He claimed that Zhen Zhen's mother and son were deceived by Beijing lawyers. "I have paid tens of millions of Taiwan dollars in legal fees several times, and I have to pay our legal fees of NT$10 million. Losing the case at first instance and after instance is like throwing money into the sea, endlessly. Zhang Jiazhen discussed with your lawyer before winning the case. There are lawyer fees. They will run away." He said that on the 20th of last month, with his friends helping to pay for a lawyer, he met with lawyers from the United States and Shanghai in Longhu Mountain. Regarding the divorce, his lawyer thought it was still Needing further confirmation, it was revealed that his ex-wife was only willing to offer him a luxury home in Hong Kong and Longhu Mountain, and 10% of the cash on hand. Liu Jiachang believed that the divorce was not established, so he went to the United States to file a lawsuit, and Zhen Zhen flew to the United States to appear in court in person. , took out a piece of divorce certificate, and the local judge also agreed that the divorce was established. He said: "That's it for me. My death is unclear, and I have no money to litigate." In addition to describing the process of the lawsuit in detail, he also said helplessly: "Thinking about what I have earned for them in my life, it should be enough for them to last a lifetime. Unexpectedly, in order to fight the lawsuit, I have sold several houses at a low price. I am a tribute to those Beijing barristers." . People who have never made money will not be heartbroken, but my heart is weeping. A son, a 39-year-old man, has never done anything. Every day, he and his mother find a lawyer to study suing his father for property." Now, Liu Jiachang is fighting for To protect friends from harm, I have no choice but to stand up and "expose the lies of a woman with a human face and an animal heart. I will persist until my last breath to find justice. Please wait patiently to see the court's fair verdict!" Assistant Liu Jiachang said today After Liu Jiachang was discharged from the hospital after surgery, he is currently recuperating in the south. There has been no response for the time being. Thank you for your concern. In addition, Zhen Zhen has not yet responded to his accusation.
订阅:
博文评论 (Atom)
没有评论:
发表评论